Gulf Coast Business Broker uses the worlds leading and only patented valuation software. Our trusted system has been used to value 33,448,536 private businesses globally.
Recent surveys state that 75% of the world’s 200 million small businesses don’t know what they’re worth. In the opinion of the Small Business Association in the U.S. (where 30 million of those SMBs are located), this is one of the two most important challenges these companies and their owners face.
So why do so few organizations lack and fail to pursue this critical knowledge? For one thing, it can be expensive. The average offline business valuation costs between $8,000. and $20,000 And what’s more, traditional valuations typically take many weeks, and potentially several months.
Why you should have a business valuation
- Gain a better understanding of your business and its potential
- When selling your business it is critical to truly understand the value of your business from a 3rd party perspective before going to market.
- For many, their business represents their largest asset and the knowledge is needed in order to properly plan for retirement
- Creating a Buy/Sell Agreement with business partners
- In order to ensure that your business and your family maintain the appropriate insurance policy amounts
- When considering funding opportunities lenders will need to understand the value of your business
- Planning for the future of your business with a qualified succession plan
- When you plan to buy a business
- To prepare for taxable events such as gifting or grants
What's Your Business Worth?
We Offer a Full 28 Page Business Valuation
We credit 100% of the valuation fee if you decide to list with us
within 14 days
Business Owners Will Exit Their Business One Day
Business Owners Know the Value of Their Business
Industry Average Valuation Cost
When we perform a business valuation it is based largely on your company’s relationship to the current market “comparables”. Our proprietary patented software gathers and compiles the “comparable data” bi-weekly from over 25 distinct database sources that track corporate sales figures.
Using these up-to-date comprehensive market comps, we are able to compile over 18,000 of the most common “aliases” and sub- aliases (detailed industry classifications), by specific zip code. This enables our software to provide the most accurate comparative analysis available in the market today. We are unique in our ability to calculate the Valuation of your company based on such a breadth of the most current and ever changing information.